1. Every ciziten has the right to freedom of speech.
2. Every citizen has the right to bear arms.
3. No soldier in time of peace shall be quarted in a private citizens home without consent.
4. Personal property cannot be searched without a warrant.
5. No person must testify against themselves in a court of law
6. A defendant has the right to a fair and speedy trial.
7. Every trial has the right to a jury
8. No excessive bail or cruel and unusual punishment.
9. No one shall be denied their basic constitutional rights.
10. Power is to be retained by the states and people.
11. A citizen from one state cannot sue another state in court.
12. Electors will vote for president
13. Slavery is hearby abolished.
14. Former slaves are legal U.S. Citizens
15. African Americans have the right to vote
16. Congress shall have the power to levy taxes.
17. Power for electing Senators is taken from state to state
18. Prohibition People cannot make, sell or transport liqour. (REPEALED)
19. Women can vote
20. Puts term limits on the president and congress.
21. Repeal of Prohibition
22. Limits President to two terms
23. Women can vote in the District of Columbia
24. Give right to Americans to vote in primaries for public officials.
25. In case president cannot perform duties, Vice-President takes over.
26.18 year-olds have the right to vote.